*Please note this position has been filled*
Taylor West Advertising offers its employees the opportunity to make a big impact with a small team in a great working environment at The Pearl. We’re growing and looking for a skilled Office Coordinator who can help us create an even more productive work environment, while ensuring that our team and clients get the support they need. See below for submission details.
Who Should Apply?
- You want to be an integral part of a fast-paced, creative company and enjoy doing something different and challenging every day
- You have a stable job history and are organized and professional with outstanding communication skills
- You enjoy dealing with people and can carry out administrative duties with accuracy and speed
- You have completed high school and have worked full-time at least three years
- You want to earn a good salary and benefits in a full-time position with a very stable company
- You want to learn new skills and have the chance for advancement
What Will You Do?
The duties of the position include the following:
- Answer phones and greet and direct clients and vendors
- Staff support including preparing client documents in Word and Excel (PowerPoint experience a plus)
- Maintain digital and hard copy files for agency and clients
- Make bank deposits, sort and distribute mail, and run lunch and supply errands
- Assist with scheduling travel and meetings
- Order/maintain office supplies and coordinate office/equipment maintenance
- Other administrative duties as needed
Please email us your resume, references and salary requirements to email@example.com. Your information will be handled with the strictest of confidence. Only qualified candidates will be contacted to set up an interview.